Pure is the Cure for Today’s Healthcare
Bryan Burns, MD
- Board-certified family practice physician.
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, MD 1995.
- Post Doctorate board-certification, American Board of Family Medicine, Baptist Medical Center, Kansas City, MO, 1998.
- Olathe Health Systems, 11 years
- Chief of Medicine, Olathe Medical Center, 3 years.
- President of Medical Staff, 2 years.
- Chairman, Quality Improvement Committee.
- Managing Physician at Associates of Family Care, Olathe, KS.
- Responsible for building one of the most successful practices in Olathe Health Systems.
- Demonstrated how to efficiently achieve high patient volume and satisfaction by leveraging the utilization of Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistants (PA) in the delivery of care.
- Broad scope of Family Medicine inclusive of delivering babies, care for children, teens and adult medicine.
- Effective leader, administrator, mentor and visionary.
- Interests in Sport Medicine, Woman’s Care, Psychopharmacology, and Preventive Care.
- Numerous publications and conference engagements.
- Team Physician for Olathe East Football team.
- Tournament Physician for NAIA Basketball National Championship and NAIA Track and Field Championships for the past seven years.